Cedarhurst Library is Now Online! Explore print and digital titles that we have at Cedarhurst!
- Search for a book
- Look to see what books you checked out and when they are due
- Place a hold
Username: S-XXXXXXX (7 digits)
Password: birthdate (mm/dd/yyyy)
Students can visit daily with a pass when there is not a class in session.
|Córdova Cohort||Eriksen||Null Cohort|
|Stein Cohort||Curtis||Harney Cohort|
|Ogle & Seiler||Drew|
5th and 6th grade students are divided into cohorts (groups) for PE, Library and Music. Students who are in band do not have general music with Ms. Black or Ms. Longbucco. They are taught by Mr. Radford on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. Band students still have PE and Library instruction.
- 5th Grade Cohorts
- Stein Cohort: Students not in band from Stein and Null homerooms.
- Córdova Cohort: Band students from Ogle, Seiler, and Córdova homerooms.
- Ogle/Seiler Cohort: Students who aren't in band from Ogle, Seiler and Córdova homerooms.
- Null Cohort: Band students from Stein and Null homerooms.
- 6th Grade Cohorts
- Harney Cohort: Mostly band students from Harney, Esposito and Curtis homerooms.
- Curtis Cohort: Students from Curis and Harney homerooms.
- Esposito Cohort: Remaining non-band students from the Esposito homeroom.