Cedarhurst Expectations: Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Safe, Be Successful
Know you by name, strength and need.
To provide a joyful, safe, and welcoming learning community where staff, students, and families build positive connections that create inclusive learning experiences for students to build a strong foundation for the future they choose.
Cedarhurst scholars succeed every day!
- Model positive behavior and be an active leader of school culture.
- Treat myself, teachers, administrators, staff, other students, and property with respect.
- Take responsibility for my learning and behavior, and hold myself to high standards of achievement and conduct.
- Follow school and classroom expectations and rules.
- Come to school every day, on time, and ready to learn as a participating member of the school community.
- Listen to requests from school staff.
- Participate in problem solving of individual and school concerns.
- Report serious violations of safety and security to a teacher or other adult at school.
- Practice self discipline.
- Stand up for myself others.
- Be successful!