From time to time during the winter months, the weather may force a change in the normal school schedule. We want you to be prepared and know where to get information.
Now is the time to make sure your student’s emergency contact information is up-to-date. Check with your school office to make sure we have accurate information on file.
How We Communicate
In the event of snow, windstorms, earthquake or similar events, we may change school start or dismissal times for student safety. Here is how we will communicate school schedule changes:
- Mobile App Alerts: Download our mobile app by searching for Highline Public Schools in the app store. Make sure you subscribe to notifications.
- Automated Phone Calls & Emails: Please ensure your contact information is up-to-date at your child’s school.
- Website Announcements: Be sure to bookmark the district's website (www.highlineschools.org).
- Social Media Posts: Follow us on Twitter and find us on Facebook at @highlineschools.
- Local TV/Radio Announcements.